There's something that all Rotary Club members have in common: We take action. As community volunteers, we reach out to neighbours in need. We build, support, and organise. We save lives. We work locally and globally. Around the world and around the corner, the 1.2 million men and women of Rotary...
- Get involved in their communities
- Connect with other professionals
- Share their time and experience with young people
- Support global causes, such as eradicating polio
- Use their skills to help others
- Have a lot of fun
Whether you're a veteran volunteer or new to community service, we're looking for people like you. Learn how you can get involved, or contact your local Rotary Club to express your interest. Discover the benefits of joining Rotary.